About Karen Watkins
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a Carrollton real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the Carrollton, Bremen, Villa Rica, Temple areas, please contact me.
- 457 Pinsky Dr
- Hogansville , GA 30230
- 1.5 Building or Double wide lot in Hogansville GA
- 244 Meadow St
- Tallapoosa , GA 30176
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath
- less than 1/3 acre
- 26 Years
- Cute stepless Ranch Home n rural Tallapoosa $84900
- perfect starter home - buy with cash or a loan
- 101 Bethlehem Ch Rd
- Carrollton , GA 30117
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1647 Sqft
- 1.22 Acres
- 29 Years
- Brick Home for Sale $129900 in Carrollton, GA
- Nice Home in Mt Zion School District is a perfect place for your Family. Convenient to Bremen or Carrollton and I20.
- Karen Watkins ABR, CREO, EPro, CIIIS,Realtor REALTOR®
- Maximum One -Ofc Ph: (770) 919-8825 Ext 330 9365 The Landing Dr, Ste E200, Douglasville, GA 30134, United States
- Cell-preferred (404) 803-9166
- OFFICE (770) 919-8825330
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Areas Served Haralson, Douglas, Carroll, Paulding counties