Buying a Home
Buying a home is an exciting and complex adventure. It can also be a very time-consuming and costly one if you're not familiar with all aspects of the process, and don't have all the best information and resources at hand.
My Realtor training and assistance will assist buyers throughout the home buying process. My comprehensive, high-quality services can save you time and money, as well as make the experience more enjoyable and less stressful.
If you're like most people, buying a home is the biggest investment you will ever make. So whether you're buying a starter home, your dream home or an investment property, why not take advantage of my experience as a local market expert for Carrollton, Bremen, Villa Rica, Temple to make the most informed decisions you can, every step of the way?
- 457 Pinsky Dr
- Hogansville , GA 30230
- 1.5 Building or Double wide lot in Hogansville GA
- 244 Meadow St
- Tallapoosa , GA 30176
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath
- less than 1/3 acre
- 26 Years
- Cute stepless Ranch Home n rural Tallapoosa $84900
- perfect starter home - buy with cash or a loan
- 101 Bethlehem Ch Rd
- Carrollton , GA 30117
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1647 Sqft
- 1.22 Acres
- 29 Years
- Brick Home for Sale $129900 in Carrollton, GA
- Nice Home in Mt Zion School District is a perfect place for your Family. Convenient to Bremen or Carrollton and I20.
- Karen Watkins ABR, CREO, EPro, CIIIS,Realtor REALTOR®
- Maximum One -Ofc Ph: (770) 919-8825 Ext 330 9365 The Landing Dr, Ste E200, Douglasville, GA 30134, United States
- Cell-preferred (404) 803-9166
- OFFICE (770) 919-8825330
- Email email@example.com
- Areas Served Haralson, Douglas, Carroll, Paulding counties