Selling Your Home
For most families, their home is their largest financial asset, and deciding to sell it is a big decision that involves a lot of preparation and work. When you're ready to sell it's important to have an experienced real estate professional handle the details involved in the successful sale of a home for top dollar.
As an experienced professional who has helped many West Georgia residents sell their homes, I know how to handle every aspect of the sales process - from strategically marketing and showcasing your home to making sure everything's signed, sealed and delivered by the closing date.
Providing you with comprehensive, high-quality listing service is my top priority. So when you decide to sell your home, please contact me and let's get started!
- 457 Pinsky Dr
- Hogansville , GA 30230
- 1.5 Building or Double wide lot in Hogansville GA
- 244 Meadow St
- Tallapoosa , GA 30176
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath
- less than 1/3 acre
- 26 Years
- Cute stepless Ranch Home n rural Tallapoosa $84900
- perfect starter home - buy with cash or a loan
- 101 Bethlehem Ch Rd
- Carrollton , GA 30117
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1647 Sqft
- 1.22 Acres
- 29 Years
- Brick Home for Sale $129900 in Carrollton, GA
- Nice Home in Mt Zion School District is a perfect place for your Family. Convenient to Bremen or Carrollton and I20.
- Karen Watkins ABR, CREO, EPro, CIIIS,Realtor REALTOR®
- Maximum One -Ofc Ph: (770) 919-8825 Ext 330 9365 The Landing Dr, Ste E200, Douglasville, GA 30134, United States
- Cell-preferred (404) 803-9166
- OFFICE (770) 919-8825330
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Areas Served Haralson, Douglas, Carroll, Paulding counties